This policy only applies to the personal information we collect through our websites and does not apply to information collected by or in link with your use of the products and services. For more information about privacy.
Why we request your Information
When a visitor comes to our website, we may possibly collect or ask him/her to make available certain information in order to help us handle our relationship with the prospective client. This information may include:
- Personal details, such as name, email address, mailing address and phone number(s).
- Shipping and billing information, including credit card and payment information.
- Information you provide to us during client service interactions.
- Symantec product performance data and information on how you use the products.
How we utilize your information
- Create and manage your Norton Account, when you buy from our website.
- Confirm your identity and claim to products, when you contact us.
- Process your purchase transactions.
- To inform you on the status of your orders
- Manage your subscriptions and provide you with best options.
- Mail product updates.
Disclosure of your information
We do not lease, sell, rent or let out your Information. We only disclose Your Information as explained below, within our group of companies, with our partners, with service providers that process information on our behalf and with law enforcement.
‘Service Providers Processing information’
We may perhaps use contractors and service providers to process your Information for the purpose described in this declaration. We contractually require service providers to keep information secure and confidential and we do not allow our data processors to disclose your information to others without our permission, or to use it for their own purposes.
How we safeguard your information
We have taken proper technical and organizational security measures to protect Your Information from wrong usage, illegal or unlawful access or disclosure, loss, modification, damage or destruction. This action includes the following:
- Physical safeguards
- Managerial safeguards
- Technological safeguards
- Storage of your data.
Links to Other sites
This site is not meant for children under the age of 13 and we do not also collect information from them without the consent of their parents/guardian.
Call us on +18557552011